Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Orleans Here We Come

So it's done.

Back in the hands of the United States bureaucracy.

I just returned from mailing the re-adoption paperwork to the passport office in New Orleans.

No more hiccups, please.

Sheila in Congressman Roe's office will be following up with the New Orleans office on Friday but doesn't expect any problems.  A big thanks to Tracie and Sheila for all their help and support from that office.  Oh, I guess I'll mention Wanda also, who happens to have Phil Roe on speed dial - seriously.  She is one piece of work.

Last, I'm still playing with video footage from the Heritage concert.  I uploaded a compilation from Born to Praise the Lord and Out of His Great Love a day or two ago.  Here is the video channel.  I'm still not sure if the quick video feed on the right column of the blog is updating.  I'll probably add one more that combines clips from the last two songs.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment